iKON for JJ Magazine (Japan) September 2018 Cover





DjRaomwUcAAGw8c.jpg

DjRaomtVAAIiPvz.jpg:orig

iKON on the cover of JJ Magazine (September 2018 Edition)
Translation cr. @hinazashi






pages 1 & 2 (about ikon)

DjBzWpAVAAA0eSr.jpg



DjBzWpBUwAEYPjp.jpg

=====
#hanbin interview (page 3)
“I have to do the things I don’t really want to do now so that someday I can live doing only the things that I want to do.”

DisLsObW0AA3Cbu.jpg

DjBzWo-UwAIIYNn.jpg

DjBzWpBVsAEFJ1y.jpg

=====
#yunhyeong interview (page 3)
“Aren’t there many women who enjoy the sight of a man in the kitchen?”

DisKZjzX0AAERBH.jpg
DjB9lSKU8AACg9V.jpg
DjB9lSKUcAIa0A-.jpg
=====
#jinhwan interview (page 4)
“I treat the members like we’re in the same position, like we’re the same age.”
DisKZkDWAAAS_7z.jpg
DjFqZzYVAAAi-Jd.jpg
DjFqZzZUYAAbi78.jpg
DjFqZzXUcAEHD4S.jpg

#bobby interview (page 4)
“If you think of it as putting your best effort into work in order to enjoy your hobbies and things you like, you can give anything your all.”
DisLsOjWkAACNJd.jpg
DjOopEWUwAAWpSm.jpg
DjOopE1VsAApL83.jpg
DjOopEVU8AAMqlO.jpg
=====
#junhoe interview (page 5)
“I want to be a writer. That’s why I’m always writing poems in Korea. It would be great if I could release a poem-like novel or a poetry collection someday.”
DisLsOfWAAAzWIw.jpg
DjOp6ZLUwAAGRPV.jpg
DjOp6ZOVsAA322F.jpg
DjOp6ZMUUAA0RGI.jpg
=====
#donghyuk interview (page 5)
“My image of Japanese street casual is that there’s one main point and it’s stylish.”
DisLsOYWsAAhDYz.jpg
DjPMm-BV4AAFA--.jpg
DjPMm-EU8AEDg6d.jpg
=====
#chanwoo interview (page 6)
“I’d rather a girl confess to me cutely, and kind of shyly.”
DisKZj1X4AEpHx2.jpg
DjPNCOyU4AAZ7id.jpg
DjPNCOjUwAEm_VL.jpg
DjPNCOlV4AANabR.jpg



behind the scenes episodes (page 6)
DjPnCGhUYAA6FaL.jpg

DjPnCGgUwAE0yE4.jpg

DjPnCGaVsAAYz4c.jpg

======
jinhwan & june interview the other members (pages 7-8)
final part!!
Yunhyeong is iKON’s charm and Hanbin won’t hear a word to the contrary.
DjPyOSLUYAAkbf4.jpg
DjPyOSKUUAUzdkX.jpg
DjPyOSJU0AEH8OA.jpg
DjRd2bmUcAEYS1O.jpg
DjRd2bnUYAAARHP.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment