iKON for ANAN, ANDGIRL, EXILE, HANAKO Magazines (JP) February 2016 Issue


iKON FOR ‘ANAN’ MAGAZINE FEBRUARY 2016 ISSUE










[TRANS] ‘ANAN’ MAGAZINE FEBRUARY ISSUE - PT.1 [ B.I X BOBBY X DONGHYUK ]
 [ Jinhwan & Junhoe ] | [ Yunhyeong & Chanwoo ]

CAPTION: MOVING WHEN YOU LEAST EXPECT IT: THAT’S OUR KILLER TACTIC.

Q: Please tell us what do you think of when people say “Ah! That’s your charm!”

Bobby: B.I is…

B.I: The fact that we have a lot of skinship.

Q: A self-confession? *laughs* As you say this, now you’re linking arms with Bobby and your left hand is on Donghyuk’s thigh.

B.I: *gets startled and becomes bashful all of a
sudden*

Bobby: Girls may like it, but honestly I can’t really
deal with it well (B.I’s skinship)

Donghyuk: Maybe it’s because Bobby was schooled in
America? The other members don’t care as much, but for me I welcome it.

Q: Where do you often touch ?

B.I: A variety of…everywhere.

Bobby: Down to the dangerous places.

*3 members burst into laughter*

B.I: Wait-wait a minute! It’s because it’s a habit.
I’ve been very touchy-feely since young.

Bobby:  B.I’s charm, rather than skinship is more of definitely being able to say what needs to be said, whether the other party is a senior, producer or a trainee that is younger than him. Towards the members, because he’s able to convey criticism to us clearly I think that’s why we were able to grow to what we are today.

Q: Towards the famously strict President Yang, are you able to speak out/object to what he says as well?

B.I: I can’t do that/It’d be bad to. As long as I’m
in YG that would be unreasonable *laughs*. As for Donghyuk…his charm is his
freedom and existence.

Donghyuk: What is that…*laughs*

Q: Jinhwan said this :”The charm of iKON lies in Donghyuk’s existence.”

Donghyuk: *claps his hands and erupts into laughter*
Everyone, what are you saying? *laughs* Since this is a proper interview,
please use more understandable/logical answers.

B.I: Because we sincerely mean it. Donghyuk is a
good/pleasant person, because he has a bright personality  he’s able to become friendly with anyone. When we first met Donghyuk helped by breaking the ice.

Bobby: The way he eats is also cute. Although this can
be a charm or a weakness…

Donghyuk: You want to say I eat too much, right?
*laughs* I put on weight since our debut. A little. Because of that, recently what I eat is checked by B.I.

Bobby: “Yesterday night what did u eat?” What time
did you eat?” Things like that. Those are the questions he asks.*laughs*

Donghyuk: So! Before we carry on with this let me change
the topic. The way Bobby thinks before he acts can also be said to be “the
manliest of men”. That aspect of him is cool. When you want to get a girl you like, what do you do ?

Bobby: *pushes against the wall as if it’s a real
situation*  You, I like you!

B.I: Pew pew~! But, as I thought, the most charming point of Bobby is his baby-like smiley face. Even in times where work  gets tough Bobby’s smiley face has saved me many times. I think that aspect of Bobby has contributed to raising iKON’s image more than anything else.

Bobby: The strongest smiley face ! Charisma! I’ve neem thankful that the sunbaes also told me they like my smiley face. Previously I also received a compliment from BIG BANG’s TOP sunbaenim that my face was “Cute!” I was very happy to hear that, so I started going smiley-eyed whenever I met TOP. In response TOP sunbaenim had an astonished expression and said “What’s wrong?”. It was rather a feeling of being rejected.

Q: Painful. *laughs* However you guys are really
harmonious!

Bobby: Probably because we live together. The members
have always been together,  for a long time of about 5 years and we haven’t fought even once.

Donghyuk: Although there are times when our opinions
differ, because we give in to each other it doesn’t become a fight.

B.I: Our teamwork is also good!

Donghyuk: The time when you can feel our teamwork the
most is when we dance together for <RHYTHM TA>!

B.I: During our practices when we are able to decide
as a team on something it’s an amazing feeling.

Bobby: Our teamwork is our biggest weapon.

Q: Do you have something, your individual appeal that you use as your killer weapon on stage ?

Donghyuk: For me it’s dance. I show my dancing in the
middle of talking and whenever there are gaps/changes I dance…

 Bobby: That’s a hindrance for me *laugh*.  Can I talk about B.I’s ? B.I winks on stage, but only once. He keeps a proper facial expressions, but at the most important times he does it once. That’s why the impact of it is impressive. More importantly I’m envious of his ability to communicate with fans.

Q:Are you the tsundere( a hot-cold personality type) type in love too ?

B.I: I haven’t experienced being in a relationship…

Donghyuk: He’d probably be surprisingly tsundere in a
relationship too ? *laughs* Bobby’s killer tactic for a relationships is his “cool stoic face”. That is definitely a calculated move!

Bobby: Fufufu. From a smiley face to a cool stoic
face!

Donghyuk: A win with cool face..I’ll learn it *laughs*

Trans by FAIRYJINHWAN_ | take out with full credits.

via http://ikon-global.tumblr.com/post/141459527397/trans-anan-magazine-february-issue-pt1



----

[TRANS] ‘ANAN’ MAGAZINE FEBRUARY ISSUE - PT.2 [ JINHWAN X JUNHOE ]
 [ B.I, Bobby & Donghyuk ] | [ Yunhyeong & Chanwoo ]

CAPTION: REALLY RESEMBLING MOTHER AND SON?! THE SYNCHORNISATION IN THER CONVERSATION.

Q: How is doing the interview with the grouping?

Junhoe: Because I’m able to talk a lot of things with
Jinhwan, I’m happy!

Jinhwan: Yes yes, we are able to talk about things such
as iKON’s future.

Junhoe: Future, future, future!

Jinhwan: *laughs* We can talk about June’s method of amassing fans in their 10s (10-19 years old). But I haven’t  been able to find out his secret to do so…*tears*

Q: Junhoe, at times when you go onto Jinhwan’s bed is it because you want to talk about something ?

Junhoe: Gahaha. Although my memory is not clear, it’s
probably out of mischief.

Jinhwan: Erotic~*laughs*

Junhoe: To me, Jinhwan is the brother whom I can
discuss things with the easiest.

Jinhwan: Although I’m not the maknae at home I’ve taken
on the role of “the mathyung Jinhwan” in iKON. Because of that *laughs* I
worked on developing a pleasant personality. That’s probably why the members talk and discuss things with me often. Like a mother, I talk about even the littlest things with them.

Q: Jinhwan, does Junhoe listen well to what you say ?

Jinhwan: Not at all *laughs*.  June is just like a wolf.

Junhoe: I listen!…to an extent.

Jinhwan: Only the things you want to listen to right ?
When he prepares for things he takes a lot of time too.

Junhoe: Hyung, you’re quite bad at waking up in the
morning too, isn’t it ? Like an elderly person, please show us an example!

Jinhwan: …I’m sorry…When you look at Junhoe’s voice,
eyes or personality you can feel his manly charm.

Junhoe: Because of my deep voice, I’m misunderstood to
be a scary person…but I’m completely different from that!

Q: The sync of you two also conveys the harmony in iKON.

Jinhwan: We always say that we’re like high school
girls, since we’re always talking/gossiping and drinking team. That’s why there are no secrets in iKON!

Q: So that you can show your charms, what do
you take note of when you perform ?

Junhoe: Without making too big gestures we make it a
point to convey the emotional of the songs on our faces.

Q: Junhoe, because of your strong eyesight/eyes you’re able to discover the camera early on stage.

Jinhwan: He really skillfully spots it *laughs*

Junhoe: During rehearsals I discover the camera earlier
than anybody else.

Jinhwan: Yes, yes and when you sing high notes don’t you
involuntarily turn towards your right?

Junhoe & Jinhwan: *Starts singing at the same time*
Together, together!

Trans by FAIRYJINHWAN_ | take out with full credits.

via http://ikon-global.tumblr.com/post/141459523742/trans-anan-magazine-february-issue-pt2



----
[TRANS] ‘ANAN’ MAGAZINE FEBRUARY ISSUE - PT.3 [ YUNHYEONG X CHANWOO ]
 [ B.I, Bobby & Donghyuk ] | [ Jinhwan & Junhoe ]

Q: You two share a room, what’s it like?

 Yunhyeong: He only plays games!

Chanwoo: He’s always watching serious documentaries!

Q: What’s charming about each other?

Yunhyeong: He’s tall & has a small head.

Chanwoo: His open personality that you can quickly get
close to.

Q: Something difficult about the other person?

Yunhyeong: Chanwoo doesn’t organize his clothes ! He just
leaves his clothes around. Isn’t that right ?

Chanwoo: I……admit that. I’ll work hard to clean up
*laughs* When everyone else is sleeping, Yunhyeong is awake and making rattling noises.

Yunhyeong: That’s not it. I’m someone who wants to
protect my promises. *laughs* I prepare my things the day before so I won’t be late!

Chanwoo: But even when you wake up early in the morning
you’re still making rustling noises. Every day, every night, what are you doing ? *laughs*

Q: Lastly, please describe your goals for next 5 years.

Yunhyeong: Of course I want us to still be active as a
group. I also want to release a solo album. It would be nice if I could promote in Japan like Daesung and Seungri sunbaes.

Chanwoo: I want to do dome tour in Japan like BIG BANG
sunbaes. I also want to come out in something like a drama. Because acting is one of the things I’m always thinking of doing.

Yunhyeong: Come to think of it, recently we filmed for the
video for our concert (the VCR) and I really liked Chanwoo’s acting in that. I was really really surprised.

Chanwoo: Ah no no…

Trans by _KONIC | take out with full credits.

via http://ikon-global.tumblr.com/post/141459518972/trans-anan-magazine-february-issue-pt3




=================================================

iKON FOR ANDGIRL FEB/MAR 2016 ISSUE

Interview Trans cr. @kya_mii




INTERVIEW QUESTIONS:
1. What is your impression of women in their 30s?
2. When it comes to adult dating, what kind of surprise will you show?
3. When do you feel that noonas (older women) are most cute?
4. If you were a girl, which member would you choose to date?
5. What is your ideal type?
6. How do you like a girl to dress up in terms of outfits?
7. Your strength?
8. What is your weakness?
9. Your favorite phrase/sentence:
10. What do you want at the moment?


----

INTERVIEW QUESTIONS:

1. What is your impression of women in their 30s?
2. When it comes to adult dating, what kind of surprise will you show?
3. When do you feel that noonas (older women) are most cute?
4. If you were a girl, which member would you choose to date?
5. What is your ideal type?
6. How do you like a girl to dress up in terms of outfits?
7. Your strength?
8. What is your weakness?
9. Your favorite phrase/sentence:
10. What do you want at the moment?


----

INTERVIEW QUESTIONS:

1. What is your impression of women in their 30s?
2. When it comes to adult dating, what kind of surprise will you show?
3. When do you feel that noonas (older women) are most cute?
4. If you were a girl, which member would you choose to date?
5. What is your ideal type?
6. How do you like a girl to dress up in terms of outfits?
7. Your strength?
8. What is your weakness?
9. Your favorite phrase/sentence:
10. What do you want at the moment?


----

INTERVIEW QUESTIONS:

1. What is your impression of women in their 30s?
2. When it comes to adult dating, what kind of surprise will you show?
3. When do you feel that noonas (older women) are most cute?
4. If you were a girl, which member would you choose to date?
5. What is your ideal type?
6. How do you like a girl to dress up in terms of outfits?
7. Your strength?
8. What is your weakness?
9. Your favorite phrase/sentence:
10. What do you want at the moment?


----

INTERVIEW QUESTIONS:

1. What is your impression of women in their 30s?
2. When it comes to adult dating, what kind of surprise will you show?
3. When do you feel that noonas (older women) are most cute?
4. If you were a girl, which member would you choose to date?
5. What is your ideal type?
6. How do you like a girl to dress up in terms of outfits?
7. Your strength?
8. What is your weakness?
9. Your favorite phrase/sentence:
10. What do you want at the moment?


----

INTERVIEW QUESTIONS:

1. What is your impression of women in their 30s?
2. When it comes to adult dating, what kind of surprise will you show?
3. When do you feel that noonas (older women) are most cute?
4. If you were a girl, which member would you choose to date?
5. What is your ideal type?
6. How do you like a girl to dress up in terms of outfits?
7. Your strength?
8. What is your weakness?
9. Your favorite phrase/sentence:
10. What do you want at the moment?


----

INTERVIEW QUESTIONS:

1. What is your impression of women in their 30s?
2. When it comes to adult dating, what kind of surprise will you show?
3. When do you feel that noonas (older women) are most cute?
4. If you were a girl, which member would you choose to date?
5. What is your ideal type?
6. How do you like a girl to dress up in terms of outfits?
7. Your strength?
8. What is your weakness?
9. Your favorite phrase/sentence:
10. What do you want at the moment?





=======================================

iKON FOR EXILE MAGAZINE FEBRUARY 2016 ISSUE

Scans cr. @lover_BnH
Interview Trans cr. Kel @fairyjinhwan_


















=======================================

iKON FOR HANAKO MAGAZINE FEBRUARY 2016

Scans cr. bbdragon0818









Hanako (1105 issue):

Q: The one who __ ?

1. Eats the most: Donghyuk.

Everyone agrees that it's Donghyuk. He likes meat and fried rice. "Whatever you give him, he will eat it with a blessed expression!" - Yunhyeong. 

2. Is the most interesting: Junhoe, a 4D character.

"Actually his natural state is interesting" - Yunhyeong. Bobby recommends Chanwoo for this title. "We are able to be silly with each other like friends, but he's also my natural enemy!"

3. Is the worst at waking up: Junhoe.

Everyone recognises Junhoe as the 1st for this. "Is no one going to say it's themselves?" - Junhoe. "I'm bad at waking up too, but I
think Junhoe is worse." -B.I.

4. Is passionate at practising: Yunhyeong.

All members answer that it's Yunhyeong. "Whether it's dance or singing that he's lacking in, he practises a lot with care! He's an amazing person" - Bobby who takes his hat off to Yunhyeong.

5. Is likely to get married the earliest: Jinhwan.

"It's because I'm the oldest!" - Jinhwan, who has many comments about this, straightforwardly says. But "the romantic guy Bobby is
surprisingly ranked in the front few?" - Yunhyeong.

6. The mood maker: Bobby.

On stage, the one with the free spirit and ability to rally, Bobby, also holds up the team every day. The playful Donghyuk is also
named as the centre pillar of conversations.

7. The most pleasant: Yunhyeong.

The well-mannered and warm man, Yunhyeong, for being supportive, ranks 1st. “I almost never get angry.” - Yunhyeong.

8. The most athletic: Chanwoo.

With swimming experience and also fast on foot, the members recognize Chanwoo as the one with the most physical capability. Bobby, with dance sense, was also recommended.

9. Most fashionable: B.I.

B.I, who models for fashion brand NONAGON, for his style and dress sense, was chosen as the most fashionable.

10. The cutest: Donghyuk.

Whatever he does is called cute - Donghyuk. “Surprisingly, B.l also has some cute aspects.” - Bobby says deeply.

HANAKO INTERVIEW: JINHWAN

With both singing and dancing sense! The eldest boy.

Rather than stepping out to the front and leading the members, Jinhwan is someone who will support you from the back. We got to know about the previously unknown presence of musicians in his family. “My mother was a violinist and my aunt, a pianist. From young I went to concerts, and I practiced the trumpet. While classical music ran in my family, on the other hand, my elder sister was a big fan of idols. I think I was heavily influenced by my sister to want to become a singer." Both self-recognised and recognized by the other members as “The sweet voice you listen to at night”, Jinhwan gradually reveals his heart to us.

Q1: Is there someone who gives you direction as a vocalist, someone you really like?

JlNHWAN: I really like the male R&B artist from America, Usher. I refer to his sexy voice and performances. To take care of my throat, I use a humidifier when I sleep.

Q2: To Jinhwan, who cries a lot, what made you cry most recently?

JINHWAN: Just recently, when practising a new dance, it was hard to master and however much we practiced the members weren't in sync. While feeling regretful, I cried a bit.

HANAKO INTERVIEW: YUNHYEONG

Recognised by the members as the most pleasant, the hard worker Yunhyeong!

The gentle man with a sweet face who surrounds the other members with kindness. Yunhyeong answered the interview in Japanese that was, surprisingly, rather fluent. "I'm the type to get nervous if I don't prepare enough. Even if I practised more, I couldn't become confident. Although my age is not far behind Jinhwan, amongst a group with very strong personalities, there was a period of time where I was lost on how to project my character. That's also why I'm working hard to fill the areas where I'm lacking." His kindness and strength makes him an artist like no other.

Q1: To the visual Yunhyeong, what are some things you do to take care of your looks?

Yunhyeong: Because my lips become chapped easily, lip cream is very important to me. I especially like Nivea's Cherry-flavoured lip balm. When I was using it a lot, B.l gifted a lot of those to me as a present.

Q2: How is living under one roof together with the other members? How were the rooms assigned?

Yunhyeong: We've been living in a dorm for the fourth year. There's no stating of seniority. We used rock paper scissors to assign the rooms. The two people who won each had one room of their own, the next 2 winners shared one and the remaining 3 people had one room.

HANAKO INTERVIEW: DONGHYUK

A student councillor in all the years in elementary school, and an excellent student who became student council president in his final year of elementary school. Moreover, being able to play the piano, guitar, to the drums, his clear vocals, and sparkling dance - his high potential made him stand out amongst the crowd. "But even so, my personality wasn't able to stand out. Now, I take on the role of dance in iKON. When I watched videos of foreign dancers, I wanted to pursue my own style of dance. But I also want to work harder on my vocals and acting." Moreover, Donghyuk holds the titles of the Aegyo King, the Fashionable Man, the Selca King...and more. From now on, we are excited to see the new sides this 18 year old will show us.

Q1: To the fashionable man, Donghyuk. What are some styles you like recently?

DONGHYUK: For street styles, SUPREME, if it's high-fashion brands, SAINT LAURENT and GUCCI. During my free time, when l was able to view the on-site collections by VOGUE and more, I felt thrilled.

Q2: You're skilled in both the piano and guitar, but when did you master them?

DONGHYUK: I started learning the piano from when l was 5 for more than 10 years, and I learned the drums and guitar on my own for 3-4 years. As I thought, as I continued on I developed the most confidence with the piano. Whenever I find the time I play the piano. I also want to challenge myself with composing.

HANAKO INTERVIEW: B.l

Starting activities since he was 12, the rapper B.l. The leader who holds the members with individualistic personalities together, and the one who works on and produces songs. "To create a perfect work, first of all I don't show the members the side of me that's working to master something. That's why, whether it's dancing or singing, I first take the initiative to work hard." -B.I. When composing songs, especially rap songs like APOLOGY, were they born out of his own experiences? "I haven't... been in a relationship. For love songs, from movies or conversations with my friends, I use my imagination while alone at night to write them." We got to see the shy smile and simplicity of a 19 year old.

Q1: How did the “IKON craze” In Japan come about?

B.l: I was shocked by the large reaction. The fans warmly welcomed us which made me really happy. Something that I enjoy in Japan would be the sushi! It's super delicious! My favorite would be the salmon one *immediately answers*

Q2: To you, what would you call iKON?

B.l: If I were to describe iKON in one word, it would be "youth". Presenting the experiences of youths (10-19 years old), that's iKON. Through our songs, we want to convey a shared feeling of youth - that’s what I think.

HANAKO INTERVIEW: JUNHOE

The one who wields husky vocals in times of passion, Junhoe. During the photoshoot, while humming with his beautiful voice, Junhoe was relaxed. All the members recognize his natural tendency to go at his own pace. Moreover, Junhoe himself says. “I have a 4D character.” While thought to have a tough character. “In reality, I have a weak heart, and I'm feminine. Because of work that wants me to display my sensitivities and emotions. I become more naive year after year. As a singer, what are Junhoe's dreams? “I want to compose and produce solo songs. Doesn’t emotional R&B suit me well?“

Q1: The voice that you take pride in, when did you start taking note of it?

JUNE: It was during puberty/my growing years. I had a weaker voice as a child, but as my voice changed it became lower and heavier/deeper. What I do to take care of my throat? As for that, I don't do anything. 'laughs'

Q2: What are your strengths and weaknesses?

JUNE: My strength is that when I want to do something, such as singing, I do it with all my heart and passion. On the other hand, my weakness is that when I'm not interested in something, I completely don't work on it. In everyday life, something I'm not interested in completely doesn't catch my attention. I can't understand it myself.


source via



No comments:

Post a Comment