iKON for T-Site News & ModelPress & F.A.E.P (Sept. & Oct 2016)

iKON x T-SITE NEWS (SEPTEMBER 2016)























================
iKON x MODELPRESS (SEPTEMBER 2016)



















Delicious Japanese food that you ate lately?
B.I: AburaSoba
Yunhyeong: From the day we arrived in Japan, we already ate AburaSoba 5 times. Even yesterday!
Chanwoo: Sushi that the staff had prepared was so delicious.

Things that you want to upgrade throughout this tour until the last stage in October?
B.I: MC talk in Japanese
Jihwan: Everyone is currently learning Japanese. Especially Chanwoo, lately he's studying hard to speak more in Japanese. 

Japanese word that you've learned lately?
Chanwoo: ~in a situation (grammar)
Ju-ne: Me too! The word lately most recently is saru (monkey)! Lol

The key to fulfill your dreams?
Bobby: Don't waste your time! You have to think that even sleeping is a waste of time, you have to work and practice really hard. We all work like that.
Yunhyeong: I think the most important point is you have to visualize your dreams to come true.
B.I: There's nothing in this world that you cant do.

Comments from members

B.I
Chanwoo: His face expression doesn't change much so it's hard to know what he is thinking about, but after spending more time with him, I can see alot of good things about him.
Ju-ne: B.I's biggest problem is... he's face looks like a monkey lol

Bobby
Chanwoo: Bobby is cool
Bobby: huhu lol
Yunhyeong: Do as he pleases. Like a freestyle.
Chanwoo: I rarely say a man is cool, but Bobby is cool. BUT!
The rest: but?
Chanwoo. His room is dirty.

Jinhwan
B.I: He's always in high tension, and is a mood maker. If he's down, the whole team is sad too. His presence is like that.
Chanwoo: He gets angry at weird things lol
Jinhwan: Yeah.. I do lol

Chanwoo
Bobby: He's passionate on working towards his dreams. If he wants to do something, he'll do it until it's done without giving up. Sometimes he works to hard that it becomes a problem to the people around him lol
B.I: He holds on to his thoughts firmly.

Ju-ne
B.I: He works really hard during vocal practice. Sometimes he works too hard, at any time and any place he'll sing loudly, which makes our ears tired of it lol
Ju-ne: It's because I want to be better, I'm a passionate man lol

Yunhyeong
B.I: He has a really bad habit lol
Ju-ne: When everyone is positive, he's negative and when everyone is negative, he's positive lol
Chanwoo: But he's the kindest man in the world.
Ju-ne: He has that charm that makes people cannot not like him.
Bobby: He's also good at cooking. And good at cleaning up too.

Donghyuk
B.I: Donghyuk's existence is naturally cute. Too cute, and that's a problem.
Ju-ne: If Donghyuk shows his smile, all the girls will be knocked out. He's too dangerous.
Donghyuk: Wait! Let me say something.
B.I: Ok, the end. Donghyuk's intro is until here only~
Donghyuk: Ah! This is embarassing

Message to ModelPress readers
Chanwoo: I'll say it in Japanese. Hello, readers. This is iKON....... (a moment of silence)
B.I: ..... say it in Korean then lol
Chanwoo: ....yeah lol. Everyone, I love you so much. If you find it interesting reading this article. Come to our iKON concert.
B.I: Also, please give lots of love to ModelPress, too~

Trans cr. @mrskimjinhwan
Source: https://twitter.com/mrskimjinhwan/status/778197462263566336









==========================
iKON x F.A.E.P NEWS (OCTOBER 2016)

















No comments:

Post a Comment